Thursday, May 12, 2011

PLAYSTATION!

"Ywan",I stumbled out of bed slipping into my clothes and waddling out to the lounge, I found Callum playing playstation at 7:00 am. He was playing the most stupendous game in the WORLD!! Crash Team Racing! Callum and I love to play it because it has all our favourite characters like Crash, Coco, Tiny and Riper Roo, now if your wondering who Riper Roo is I'll tell you, he is a crazy blue dog but looks like he's been hypnotised and been told to go nuts! Callum and I are masters at this game and two others Rally and Sonic Riders

This holiday has been the best holiday ever! I hope next time we have a holiday where I can RELAX!


Joel Hayman

5 comments:

  1. My story's Kool aye people





    Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. i say your storys ok


    Leittisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronan Tayor THE MANJuly 31, 2011 at 7:25 PM

    mean story my bro JOEL

    U THE MAN ON PLAYSTATION AND THATS NO LIE

    Ha Ha =] =] =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tayla says im awesomeAugust 8, 2011 at 7:17 PM

    cool joel!
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete