Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hawera tryathlon




As I swam the 100 meters I began to switch the strokes and got tired at the same time. I could hear everyone cheering me on as I got out of the pool. As I ran to hop on my bike I opened my sports pack and shoved some jaffas in my mouth as I put my helmet on, then I was off on my bike. When I was riding my bike I past about 20 people and I accidentally cut a person off. After my long bike ride I was onto the run. When I was running I forgot to take my helmet and shoes off so I gave them to a lady I knew. I kept on running and trying to run but I kept on slowing down and walkand then I kept on picking up my speed and then walking again. I got to the flags where the finish line was and I sprinted to the end but someone was behind me and past me before I hit the end. Phil was standing at the end and gave us a medal. I really liked the tryathlon becuase it makes me fit and to have fun doing exercise.




by Kaitlin Mobbs.








As I jumped in the pool I froze. The buzzer went and I started swim. I finished half the swim and I got tired. I could hear mum yelling go Sam and you can do it. I powered off the wall and swam to the end. I jumped out and ran to my bike. I put my helmet on and jumped on my bike. I biked all the way, but I went fast slow fast slow. I took off my helmet and started running, mum ran with me it was good to have her with me. I ran up the finish line so mum could put my medal around my neck. I was very proud of myself. I love doing tyathlons but sometimes my anckle pulls me back.



By Samantha Greenhill

22 comments:

  1. Well done Kaitlin and Samantha I think you were awesome. You must have been really tired!!
    Mrs Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. well doen you will be a good writer.
    By Leittisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. were you really tired
    By Leittisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done sam you must be tired





    BY RYLEIGH

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the story about the swimming sports because I liked the part when you swim (probably) and I like the pictures you put on they were awesome!!
    P.S you guys rock!!

    Tayla

    ReplyDelete
  6. good work at the tryatalon Sam you done very well and had lots of fun and you must have been really tired after your big race.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done sam and kaitlin u mus b tierd arter all the runnining, biking and running. well done u did a great job.
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Sam & Kaitlin You both must have been tired I really liked the effort you put into the tryathon and swimming sports

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  9. that was nice because it was very funny but there was to many ands.
    joshua barrington

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow samantha and kaitlin you girls are amazing. you girls are really sporty
    By Jayme-lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the tryathalon was fantastick because they were doing a good job. by Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think you girls awesome. i don't think i can do that.



    by jaycine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think they did a good job at it.by kyo

    ReplyDelete
  14. i mean swimmig not running

    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  15. woh was the triathalon did you cam first or second was ET fun woh was ET did you engoy ET was ther any fast swimmers woh was ther weth you.from denzel

    ReplyDelete
  16. you girls are awesome you mus of been tired after stuff you did





    jessie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well Done Samantha & Kaitlin

    Were you Tired

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are A Good Writer Sam

    ReplyDelete